domingo, 12 de noviembre de 2017

First week
The first day, in the plan says that I had to run 40 minutes, combinating 5 minutes a slow race continiue (scr) and 5 mintes walking. It day I ran 50 minutes and I did 3 km.
The second day, in the plan says that I had to run 45 minutes, combinating 10 minutes of scr and 10 minutes walking. I did 40 minutes because the sunset was so soon.
The third day, in te plan says that I had to ride a bike during 1 hour and 30 minutes, I was dancing for its time.

Second week
The fourth day, in the plan says that I had to do a scr during 40 minutes. I did it.
The fifth day, in the plan says that I had to run very slow during 25 minutes. I combinated it with 10 minutes more walking faster than I ran.
The sixth day, in the plan says that I had to ride a bike or walking in the mountain for 1 hour and 45 minutes. I was dancing for 1 hour and after it I was running 20 minutes.

Third week
The seventh day, in the plan says that we have to ran 40 minutes combinating 4 minutes running scr and 1 minutes in spring and 20 more minutes. I ran 50 minutes because the sunset was so soon.
The eighth day, in the plans says that I had to run 35 minutes in the scr. I did it.
The nineth day, in the pal says that we have to ride a bike or walking in a mountain for 2 hours. I did the secon option but more time, with my familiy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario