jueves, 27 de abril de 2017

The Athletics Day

It day I was calm and relaxed but my friends wasso nervous becouse some frinds was the first time that they do it and they didn't practic in class but they did it so good.

I only haveto do three exercises: endurence, speed and relays.
The first test that I had to do was endurence, I started to run at 10 p.m. and I did the third race with some friends but I ran alone, some fiends started so fast and they couldn't finish the race but I started slowly and I went increasing the speed and I finished running.



The second exercises that I did was speed, I like so much this exercise and it was easy for me because I am fast. I left the third in this exercise.

The third exercise that I did was the relays with three friends, we lwft the last one but it was a very good experience.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario